Monday 18 April 2011

Regret

Someone asked me the other day if I regretted anything.
I wish I could say no, but that would be a lie, and I think everyone who says that 'they don't have a single regret in their life' are lying.
I mean its natural, we all make decisions without knowing what the outcome will be, but a little later - we do, we see the consequences, and they're not always positive. So I'm pretty sure that if everyone had the opportunity to see what their decisions would mean a few minutes/hours/days/weeks/months/years later, they would change at least one of them.
Now think about it, think of going back in time and replying a little different, not doing that, and doing this.
That's regret, that want to change your decision is regret, I don't see it as a bad thing, I think its something that we would like to adjust in order to get a better outcome.
End of a very first personal post.
That's all xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment