Sunday 3 April 2011

Latest Spring buys

So here are a few of the things I brought yesterday, mostly as I'm going Madrid soon!
Most things are TOPSHOP. Its not my favourite store, but it has such a variety of things that I know if I need a quick shopping fix that is the place and I am done, or if youre feeling extra lazy http://www.topshop.com, although I'm really not a fan of online shopping, I shall go a little more into that at a later date. 
Then there the Chanel tinted moisturiser that I begged my mother to get me, after I tried out a sample in a magazine, its their latest one VITALUMIÈRE AQUA - Foundations - CHANEL Makeup and I will be doing a review of it a little later after I have used it for a bit, focusing on the day to day wear in comparison to a night out. 
Thats all xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment