Sunday 3 April 2011

Canned air

Canned air anybody? 100% Organic. Going at an affordable price of £6.42 *shipping fees do not apply


I must say I am amazed, and no you did not misread we are talking here about air - mostly nitrogen, a bit of oxygen, a  fraction of argon and other various gases - & of course this air is from Prague.
The selling point of this is, 'Hey you're coming home from Prague, sick of buying magnets and other various souvenirs? Get canned air instead!' or for you why not order online a whiff of Prague http://www.etsy.com/listing/71184835/original-canned-air-from-prague
Personally I'm torn, after all we have come to a point where we are charging people for air! However I must say I am a little bit in love with the genius who came up with the idea!
but That's all - for now xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment